Monitoring & Threat Management
Our Prosystems network monitoring solution, PSI Monitor, provides availability, performance reporting, and service management to multiple customers from one central Web console. PSI Monitor provides 24×7 remote management with IT service support provided through proactive status, notification, and performance reporting for capacity planning and predictive analysis. PSI Monitor is designed on a distributed N-tier architecture; it incorporates next generation standards and technologies, such as SOAP , XML , HTML / PHP and SQL , which emphasize extensibility, scalability, role-based views, and does not require re-configuration of client security infrastructure.
PSI Monitor Network Monitoring Services
- 24×7 Network monitoring.
- If a problem is detected (warning or failure threshold is passed) within the Service Recipient’s monitored network, Pro Systems agrees to notify the Service Recipient immediately electronically via email or voicemail. In addition, an employee of Pro Systems will contact the Service Recipient’s Network Administrator with 8 business hours to be sure they are aware of the detection.
- Monthly status report of areas monitored.
- Availability and Performance Monitoring.
- Internet Connection Monitoring.
- Dedicated Web Site Management Console (only available with Network Hardware Probe).