Client Write-Up Updates
2017 Non-Mandatory Update (dated – 05/01/17)
This is an ‘all inclusive’ update that contains all the updates made since the 10.32.01 release. DO NOT UNINSTALL YOUR CURRENT PROGRAM BEFORE UPDATING .
Make sure the all the program modules are CLOSED before applying this update. DO NOT UNINSTALL YOUR CURRENT PROGRAM .
This update includes the following updates since the 10.32.01 update:
- Corrects a small problem with the Bank Report display of employee checks
- Prints the Create/Print Tax Forms -> Print 1099’s -> Instructions for Recipient in a smaller font. Some printers were running over the bottom of the page.
- Corrects Windows 10 scrolling in most reports.
- NC-3 now has the correct due date printed on the from of January 31
- A few changes to the 1095c input program
- QUARTER 1 941 FORM Updates
- W-2 AND 1099 Changes for 2016
- 940/941 changes for 4th quarter 2016
- Tax tables for 2017 payroll
- Correction to Federal Tax tables. If you have already updated to 10.53.01 you may do a manual update to these tables with these instructions: Fed tax table correction (pdf)
- SC Tax Filers: New versions of forms 1605, 1606, 1612 have been added.
- NC Live Payroll users. A correction has been made to the NC tax tables. After applying the update run UTILITIES, SYSTEM UTILITIES, GET UPDATED TAX TABLES AFTER UPDATE
- 1096 Form – Box 7 will now be checked if MISC forms have non-employee compensation
- North Dakota form 306 has been added.
- 1096 Box 7 will be checked when using ‘Input 1099’s’
- Print 1095/1094 to PDF now works.
- NC Electronic Filing correction for employee address .
- 2017 Quarter 1 941 added – end of 10.56.01 update changes
- SC unemployment changed to eliminate extra OK boxes.
- GA unemployment quarterly – Stand Rate changed
- MO Unemployment Quarterly
- IL 941 – Added Override Daily Liabilities Tab
- NE Unemployment Quarterly
Download the file to a location on your hard disk that will be easy to find. Double click on the file and click the UNZIP button to extract the files to the local C:\PCSW folder. This update will need to be placed on each computer that runs the W-2 program.
If you need help or do not have the password for this file please call our support department at 704-849-0400, send an email with your firm name to firstname.lastname@example.org or create a support ticket at service.prosystems.com .
To verify that the programs are the correct version check the ‘program version’ in the ‘system information’ box to make sure it is at least 10.59.01.
This is a full version install for the 2015 year end and will require an uninstall of your current program before installing.
Download the file to a location on your hard disk that will be easy to find. Double click on the file and click the UNZIP button to extract the files to the local C:\CWU103201Install folder. The install folder CWU103201Install may be copied from this computer to your server or a flash drive to update other computers. This update will need to be placed on each computer that runs the Client Write-Up program. To install double click on the CWU103201Install folder to open it. Double click on the setup.exe file to start the install. You will need a password to open this file. Please call our support department at 704-849-0400 or send e-mail with your firm’s name to email@example.com to receive the password.
To verify that the programs are the correct version check the ‘program version’ in the ‘system information’ box to make sure it is at least 10.32.01.